51404 Solid Carbide CNC Spiral 'O' Flute, Plastic Cutting 1/4 Dia x 3/4 x 1/4 Inch Shank Up-Cut Router Bit
Produce super clean, smooth cuts, especially in acrylic materials (Plexiglas®, Lucite®), other plastics and wood. Bits are made according to strict tolerances from an exclusive carbide grade and polished to a mirror finish using Amana’s unique process. Designed to eject chips up. Ideal for industrial applications and CNC machines. Right hand helix, right hand cut.
Excellent for cutting:
- Acetal and Nylon
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Plastics*, such as Correx Boards and Polyproylene
- Foam Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- King ColorCore®, The Multi-Color Engravable Polymer Sheet.
- Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Solid Surface
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polythylene (UHMW)