45747 Carbide V-Groove 90 Deg. Folding for Composite Material Panels Like TCM, CCM, ACM. 0.090 Inch Tip Width x 3/8 x 1/2 Dia. x 1/2 Inch Shank ZrN Coated Router Bit
Carbide Double Edge Folding V-Groove Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coated Router Bits for Shaping Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) Panels
The carbide cutting tip is brazed to a steel shank specially designed to cut grooves in composite building materials. Routing V-shaped grooves, whereby the aluminum cover and a part of the polyethylene core is removed, allows folding/creasing the remaining material by hand. Special Amana-grade carbide provides much longer tool life especially compared to carbide tipped tooling.
Composite Material Panels Like TCM, CCM, and ACM are widely used for cladding many diverse exterior and interior applications such as office buildings, hospitals, convention centers, airports, and hotels. The long lasting durability of the material makes it an excellent choice for buildings, signage, displays, etc.
Designed for cutting and scoring aluminum sandwich materials including:
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM)
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)*
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- PE and FR Cores
- Stainless Steel Composite Material (SCM)
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)