46161 CNC Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral 3/8 Dia x 1 Inch x 1/2 Shank
Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Compression Spiral CNC Router Bits for MDF/Laminate
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
- Double Sided Melamine
- Melamine Particle Board
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB)*
- Veneered Plywood