Hardwood Flooring

I need a Router Bit that I can use to make transition moldings for 3/4" hardwood flooring. I need something that will give me a gradual rounded profile. A round over bit makes a profile that is too round. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dan F.

Allen, TX

Our Expert

We have two profiles to choose from: Amana Tool no.49555 or no.49563. Although both are technically for shaping the edges of tabletops, the elliptical curves in these profiles will provide you with a smooth transition for your flooring.


© 2021 Amana Tool Corporation