Cut decorative V-Grooves and lettering on signs with these V-Groove bits. Use with an edge guide to chamfer and bevel edges. Can be used with handheld, table-mounted and CNC routers.
Excellent for cutting:
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
- Composite Decking
- PVC Plastic
- Sign Board
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- Xanita® Board
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.