Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Single 'O' Flute Plastic Cutting Router Bits
43500-K Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Single 'O' Flute Plastic Cutting 1/8 Dia x 1/2 x 1/4 Inch Shank
New solid carbide tools with unique circular 'O' flute design to eject chips more easily. Single flute for fast cutting in soft plastics such as PVC, styrene, ABS, etc.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Corrugated Polypropolyne
- Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate
- Foam Board
- Gator Board
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Mechanical/Engineered Plastics
- Nitrite Rubber
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene (SIS)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft, super flexible PVC.
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.