Saw Blades - Industrial Carbide Tipped Blades from Amana Tool
Amana Tool's industrial carbide tipped saw blades are engineered for smoothest possible cuts and extended blade life. Our saw blades feature copper plug technology to minimize noise and vibration during operation and large carbide teeth that can be sharpened several times. We offer an extensive line of quality general-use and application specific carbide-tipped saw blades to meet your industry or personal needs. Our saw blades are used in factories, cabinet shops and by woodworkers.
- Large European style microgram carbide tips
- Laser-cut expansion slots to assure plate stability
- Unique technology for perfect straightening, balancing and tensioning
- H7 concentric bore enables tight fit to eliminate both circular run-out and vibration
- Copper plugs to reduce turbulent noise and vibration
- Large gullets for improved chip clearance
- Reduces resin accumulation and heat build-up
- Tips stay sharper longer resulting in extended blade life
- Applied by using an electrostatic bonding process
* Electro-Blu™ Non-Stick Coating on select blades.