High Production Straight Plunge 1/2 Shank Router Bits
45408-3 CNC In-Presta™ 3 Flute Solid Carbide Cutting Edge Straight Plunge High Production 1/4 Dia x 3/4 x 1/2 Inch Shank
Up to 800 inches per minute!*
For cutting 3/4" material thickness in one pass
3 Flute for improved surface finish
Only 1/4" diameter equals minimal material waste
Use a three-flute bit where fine finish is paramount. Three flutes balance the bit, eliminating vibration that degrades the cut finish. Three cuts per revolution yield a smooth surface and increased feed rates. 45408-3 features a solid carbide cutting edge.
- Excellent for nesting and grooving at an extremely fast feed rate which increases cost savings
- 1/4" cutting diameter CNC nesting router bit with solid carbide cutting edges brazed into steel 1/2" shank
- The unique design contributes to superb performance and excellent cutting results
- Designed primarily for high speed CNC production
- Long lasting, fine micrograin extra hard carbide resulting in long tool life before re-sharpening
Fusion 360 compatible tool file for 45408-3 available for download, click here.