Solid Carbide Carbon Graphite and Carbon Fiber Panel Cutting Router Bits
46264 Solid Carbide CNC Spiral Carbon Graphite & Carbon Fiber Panel Cutting 1/4 Dia x 3/4 x 1/4 Shank x 3 Inch Long Down-Cut Router Bit
Introducing Amana Tools®'s carbon graphite and carbon fiber cutting solid carbide router bits designed to produce a minimum failure in composite materials such as layers separating and a significant loss of mechanical toughness.
The rapidly growing use of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymers (CFRP) necessitates tooling designed to effectively meet the challenges of such composites. Experts have recognized the need for a tool geometry combining a highly abrasion-resistant carbide substrate generous fluting and an impact zone that not only "shatters" the hard carbon fibers but also keeps heat down.
These industrial router bits combat abrasion heat and the breakdown of composites for clean, accurate cuts.
Excellent for cutting:
- Carbon Fiber
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- Carbon Graphite
- Composite Materials
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer - Plastic Materials (GFR)
- Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- G10 = High-pressure fiberglass laminate, a kind of composite material
- G10 / FR-4 Glass Epoxy Composite Laminate Material
- G11 / FR-5 Glass Epoxy Composite Laminate Material
- Micarta® (Brand name for composites of linen, canvas, paper, fiberglass, carbon fiber or other fabric in a thermosetting plastic.)
- Phenolic "Garolite" G-7
- Plastic PVC & Acrylic
- Thermoset Composites
- Thermosetting Plastics