Solid Carbide Slow Spiral 'O' Flute Acrylic Cutting Up-Cut Router Bits
46313 Solid Carbide Slow Spiral O Flute Acrylic Cutting 1/4 Dia x 3/4 x 1/4 Inch Shank Up-Cut Router Bit
|Cutting Height (B)||3/4|
|Overall Length (L)||2-1/2|
Provides smooth finish in acrylic materials, and both soft and hard plastics.
Excellent for cutting:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft, super flexible PVC.