Solid Carbide High Mirror Finish Ballnose for Plastics
46446 Solid Carbide Up-Cut Spiral Ball Nose 1/4 Radius x 1/2 Dia x 3/4 x 1/2 Shank x 3 Inch Long x 4 Flute Router Bit
|(B) Cutting Height||3/4|
|Overall Length (L)||3|
Amana Tool's high mirror-finish solid carbide up-cut spiral ball nose router bits are designed to eliminate tool marks that commonly appear when used with plastic and solid surface materials. Due to the highly polished finish and unique tool geometry, the spiral ball nose router bit delivers superior surface finish of at least 28 Ra (roughness average) in various materials. The up-cut router bits also eject chips up, to help prevent chip out on the bottom of the material.
Constructed of special grade solid carbide, the Amana Tool spiral ball nose router bits last longer than traditional router bits and deliver superior cutting performance with plastics. The bits are ideal for use in a variety of applications spanning the mechanical, medical and woodworking industries.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Non-Ferrous Materials
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Sign Foam
- Solid Surface
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft super flexible PVC.