Solid Carbide Drill End Fiberglass and Composite Cutting Router Bits
48054-D High Performance Solid Carbide Fiberglass and Composite Cutting 1/4 Dia x 2-1/8 x 1/4 Shank AlTiN Coated Drill End Router Bit
Amana Tool offers an array of unique extended life Aluminum Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) coated router bits for all your fiberglass application needs. Premium AlTiN coating provides double the hardness of cutting edges resulting in quantum increases in productivity, either in terms of speed or longevity, with or without coolant. Coating helps prevent edge failures due from vibration and shock during CNC and manual feed applications.
For plunging cleaner slots with minimum workpiece deflection.
Excellent for cutting:
- Carbon Fiber
- Edging and Slotting All Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer - Plastic Materials (CFRP)
- Composite Materials
- Fiberglass PCB Board
- Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)
- G10 / FR-4 and G11 / FR-5 Glass Epoxy Composite Laminate Material
- Micarta® (Brand name for composites of linen, canvas, paper, fiberglass, carbon fiber or other fabric in a thermosetting plastic.)
- Thermoset Composites
- Thermosetting Plastics