Attention: Item #RC-1142, when using on small, hobby type CNC machines, set RPM to 12,000 RPM with 30% slower feed rate.
The innovative CNC tool design uses a high grade solid carbide insert knife which allows you to get two uses out of each insert. Once the knife show signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. These industrial V-Groove insert router bits were especially designed for applications including:
- Miter folds - "create the perfect joint"
- Signmaking and lettering
Excellent for cutting:
- Aluminum Bronze Copper & Carbon Fiber (Engraving Only)
- Sign Board
- Solid Surface
- Veneered Plywood
- Xanita® Board*
- 20lbs High Density Urethane
*When working with Xanita LightBoard panel (X-board® X-board® plus) we recommend using MDF knives for better results.
Advantages of Insert Tooling
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time
- Quick and precise replacements of dull knives
- Due to insert accuracy tool life is extended
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide
- Special carbide grades for special applications
- Knives can be re-sharpened multiple times without affecting the original profile
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits
Secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.
Wood Storage Box Dimensions
8" L x 6-1/4" W x 3-1/4" H