Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Low Helix Finisher Up-Cut CNC Router Bits
51639-K Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Finisher 1/4 Dia x 1 x 1/4 Shank Up-Cut Router Bit
Those seeking improved surface finishes in either plastics or hardwoods do well to move up to Amana Tool's 3 flute Low Helix Finishers. The unbeatable combination of three keen edges and a gentle 10º helix, equates to a stiffer tool that minimizes both part movement and edge burring, leaving a smooth finish.
Excellent for Cutting:
- Acrylic Stone
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Composite Plastic
- High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS)
- High Pressure Laminates (HPL)
- Hydroxy-Terminated Polyether (HTPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Perspex® Cast Acrylic Sheet
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) (PMMA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified (PETG / PET-G)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Acetal, Polyacetal and Polyformaldehyde.
- Precision Board
- Sign Foam
- Solid Surface
- StarBoard® (King StarBoard 'R') High Density Polyethylene Sheet (HDPE)
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
*A soft plastic cardboard made with super soft super flexible PVC.
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
Vectric compatible tool file for 51733-K available for download, click here.