Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral 3 Flute Plunge Up-Cut Router Bits
51629-K Solid Carbide Spektra™ Extreme Tool Life Coated Spiral Plunge 0.023" Dia x 1/8 x 1/8 Inch Shank Up-Cut, 3-Flute
Warning: Due to the extremely small diameter involved, bit is not guaranteed against breakage.
Great for production settings and excellent for creating grooves and dado cuts in softwood, hardwood, plywood and composite materials. 'Up-Cut' spiral. Three-flute design for very high quality finish.
Benefits of Mirror-Finish:
- Razor sharp cutting edge
- Effortless chip removal
- Helps prevent chip re-welding
- Extends tool life
- Exceptional cut quality
- Dissipates heat well and
Our Spektra™ bits feature a nACo® nanocomposite coating with an extreme nanohardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling.
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo® nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
Recommended RPM 20,000-21,000
Vectric compatible tool file for 51629-K available for download, click here.