Insert carbide spoilboard surfacing & chamfering router bit, great for planing large surface areas. Higher number of teeth allows for higher feed rate.
For ThermoGrip® CNC Heat Shrink Tool Holders.
Also suitable for router sled machines.
Also suitable for router sled machines, Make sure that your router sled is fully stable and squared.
- Resurfacing spoilboards using CNC
- Planing large glued up panels using CNC
- Surfacing and finishing wood using timber slab machines
- Rabbeting or slotting
Designed for planing & chamfering the following materials:
- Balsa Core*
- Epoxy (Epoxy Resins)*
- High Density Urethane (HDU Board)*
- Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE)*
*For optimal results and maximum insert life, replace inserts with optional general purpose knives #RCK-457 (sold separately).
** Use lower CNC spindle RPM and adjusted feed-rate to prevent Melting and adhesion of the acrylic material to the tool.
- 4-sided solid carbide insert knives
- Exclusive carbide grade for highest quality of cut
- Maximum cutting efficiency
- Faster material removal process
- Tool can plunge up to a maximum depth of 6mm (1/4"), then start resurfacing
- Tool capable of removing very thin layers of material, less than 0.001" per pass
- The unique chamfer corner insert design, creates a flawless surface.
- The 3 wing design, resulting in a more balanced tool while running.
These industrial router bits feature solid carbide insert knives with four cutting edges that allow users to rotate the knife when one side becomes dull providing the highest-quality finish available on woodworking tools.
Proper torques rating to tighten down screws is 2-3Nm Torques.