Pair of Solid Carbide Insert CNC Replacement Knives for #RC-2480 thru #RC-2499
RCK-499 Pair of Solid Carbide Classical Cove MDF & Wood Plunge Form Insert Knives for RC-2499
THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR MDF DOOR MAKING!
This series of profiles utilizing our Nova‰ã¢ Tool body system of interchangeable carbide insert knives are designed to give the appearance of a Raised Panel
door in MDF or solid panels.
One pass is all that is needed for a simple raised panel look using one of the ‰ÛÏPlunge Form‰Ûù profiles.
Replacement knives are MDF Grade Carbide and will last much longer than standard brazed carbide tipped bits.
Advantages of Insert Tooling
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time.
- Quick and precise replacements of dull knives.
- Due to insert accuracy tool life is extended.
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide.
- Knives can be re-sharpened multiple times without affecting the original profile
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits.