Solid Carbide General Purpose 'V' Groove, Miter Fold & Signmaking Insert CNC Replacement Knives
RCK-520 Solid Carbide V Groove Insert Knife 47/64 x 23/64 x 1/16 for RC-1141
These industrial V Groove insert router bits were especially designed for applications including
- Miter Folds - "create the perfect joint"
- Signmaking and Lettering
The innovative CNC tool design uses a high grade carbide insert knife which allows you to get two uses out of each insert. Once insert knife show signs of wear you can rotate the insert for a brand new cutting edge. Secure locking screw system ensures maximum safety and maintains cutting accuracy. CNC router requires quality hold downs to ensure the least possibility of material shifting during operation.
*When working with Xanita LightBoard panel (X-board® X-board® plus) we recommend using MDF knives for better results.
Advantages of Insert Tooling
- Long lasting insert knives provide superior smooth quality cuts every time.
- Quick and precise replacements of dull knives.
- Due to insert accuracy tool life is extended.
- Insert tooling allows for harder grades of carbide.
- Special carbide grades for special applications.
- Knives can be re-sharpened multiple times without affecting the original profile
- Cost effective solution compared to replacing brazed router bits.