DRB-400 Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Flush Trim for MDF/Laminate Composites ACM Materials & Aluminum 1/2 Dia x 7/16 Inch x 1/4 Shank
|Cutting Height (B)||7/16|
|Overall Length (L)||2-19/64|
PCD Flush Trim 2 Flute Router Bits
Diamond is the hardest material on the earth. Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) tooling is manufactured in a high-temperature and high-pressure laboratory that fuses diamond particles onto a carbide substrate, which allows the diamond to be brazed onto a tool body.
If you’re looking for the ultimate in tooling, you’ve found it! Amana Tool®'s PCD tipped flush trim CNC router bits will trim a wide variety of tough, abrasive materials including composites, particleboard, MDF (both raw or with melamine), veneer and hardwoods. The cutting edge lasts much than carbide for extremely long life.
The ultimate flush trim bit for Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM) and Aluminum. The diamond-tipped cutting edges last much longer than carbide-tipped flush trims, saving you time and money.
Designed for flush trimming:
- Aluminum Composite Material (ACM)
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)*
- Aluminum, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- Composite Materials
- Fiber-Reinforced Urethane
- Fiber-Reinforced Structural Foam Floors
- Fiberglass Reinforced Composites
- Lightweight Composites
- MDF Laminates
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)