RC-45714 V-Groove Insert 90 Deg. Double Edge Folding for Shaping Composite Panels .090" Tip Width x 19/64 x 43/64 Dia. x 1/2 Inch Shank
Double Edge Folding Insert ‘V’ Groove with Flat Bottom Solid Carbide Insert Knife Router Bits for Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) Panels
Designed for shaping Aluminum Composite (sandwich) Materials (ACM) with flat bottom V-grooves. Routing V-shaped grooves, whereby the aluminum cover and a part of the polyethylene core is removed, allows folding/creasing the remaining material by hand. Special Amana-grade insert carbide provides much longer tool life especially compared to carbide tipped tooling.
ACM is widely used for cladding many diverse exterior and interior applications such as office buildings, hospitals, convention centers, airports, and hotels. The long lasting durability of the material makes it an excellent choice for buildings, signage, displays, etc.
Designed for cutting and scoring aluminum sandwich materials including:
- Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)
- Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Clay, Zinc & Wood Composite Panels
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM)
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)*
- ALPOLIC® Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- PE and FR Cores
- Stainless Steel Composite Material (SCM)
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)